My web spaces: India Travel | Me'lange | My Flickr | My Photography |



 

EXPLORING INDIA : From Kaziranga to the Himalayas to the desert of Jaisalmer to the backwaters of Allepey to the sun baked coral beaches of Lakshadweep....A first hand account of exploring this beautiful country.



Thursday, August 17, 2006

Trouble in uploading photos to blogger post

Share

I have been experiencing this problem for last week or so. Without photos some of the posts looked really dull. Changing PC or ISP did not help. I suspected some issue with blogger. While going thorugh the blogger help group, I came up with this idea of changing your browser. If you are using IE then change to Firefox or vice-verse. I changed to Firefox and the solution really worked. You may read more on this from fellow blogger Peter's post Blogger: What to do when you can't publish, upload photos, etc..

Labels:

posted by Rupankar Mahanta at 2:42 PM

Please DO NOT post comment with url. If you have an url, then you should request for a link exchange.


Translate this post into:
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified



1 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Gattina said...

You are lucky, I tried Firefox too but it didn't work at all. No pictures uploading ! So I do what I've done since 1 month I use Photbucket and copy and paste my pictures into the posts.That works fine and I can make them small or big and put them wherever I want too. If you look at the amount of complaints going on at Blogger, there must be something wrong with them. I started in May and it wasn't that bad at all ! Never had a problem and now everybody is complaining about dropping side bars and not uploaded pictures ! Me included.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home