Thursday, August 17, 2006

Trouble in uploading photos to blogger post

I have been experiencing this problem for last week or so. Without photos some of the posts looked really dull. Changing PC or ISP did not help. I suspected some issue with blogger. While going thorugh the blogger help group, I came up with this idea of changing your browser. If you are using IE then change to Firefox or vice-verse. I changed to Firefox and the solution really worked. You may read more on this from fellow blogger Peter's post Blogger: What to do when you can't publish, upload photos, etc..

1 comment:

Gattina said...

You are lucky, I tried Firefox too but it didn't work at all. No pictures uploading ! So I do what I've done since 1 month I use Photbucket and copy and paste my pictures into the posts.That works fine and I can make them small or big and put them wherever I want too. If you look at the amount of complaints going on at Blogger, there must be something wrong with them. I started in May and it wasn't that bad at all ! Never had a problem and now everybody is complaining about dropping side bars and not uploaded pictures ! Me included.