My web spaces: India Travel | Me'lange | My Flickr | My Photography |



 

EXPLORING INDIA : From Kaziranga to the Himalayas to the desert of Jaisalmer to the backwaters of Allepey to the sun baked coral beaches of Lakshadweep....A first hand account of exploring this beautiful country.



Friday, October 13, 2006

Off to paradise!

Share

Dear all,

The day has finally come. I am going on a dream holiday to one of the most exotic locations in India -- Agatti island in the Lakshadweep. Someone had commented in blog that Lakshadweep is Maldives 5o years back. Travel restrictions have helped to maintian pristine beauty of this place. I have packed 10 rolls of flim for my SLR and have also acquired a new Canon Powershot 540 for the 3N/4D trip. I will be back with lots of news and photos, if some tsunami do not get me.



Labels: ,

posted by Rupankar Mahanta at 7:07 PM

Please DO NOT post comment with url. If you have an url, then you should request for a link exchange.


Translate this post into:
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified



1 Comments:

At October 24, 2006 5:59 PM, Anonymous Kani said...

Hi,

How was your trip to Agatti ? Do blog about your exp at Lakshadweep + pics.

- Kani

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home