My web spaces: India Travel | Me'lange | My Flickr | My Photography |



 

EXPLORING INDIA : From Kaziranga to the Himalayas to the desert of Jaisalmer to the backwaters of Allepey to the sun baked coral beaches of Lakshadweep....A first hand account of exploring this beautiful country.



Thursday, September 14, 2006

Updating template to Andreas style

Share

A change of template is a lot of pain, specially when you have customized it a lot. However at times you really felt tempted to go for a better looking one. While browsing through blogs last week, one particular template design caught my eye. I decided to get that design for my blog immediately. It is one of the template popularly known as the Andreas style, designed by Andreas Viklund.

After downloading the template code, I found that it would be very tough to change over from my current template to the new one. I am not an html expert, but have mastered few necessary things. But once I decided it, it became a challenge for me. For the last few days I am busier customizing the new template than devoting time to the blog. My efforts are coming close to a result and hopefully be next week or so my blog should be sporting its brand new look. However I am unable to give a preview as Blogger is experiencing a new kind of problem in photo upload.

Labels:

posted by Rupankar Mahanta at 3:13 PM

Please DO NOT post comment with url. If you have an url, then you should request for a link exchange.


Translate this post into:
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home