My web spaces: India Travel | Me'lange | My Flickr | My Photography |



 

EXPLORING INDIA : From Kaziranga to the Himalayas to the desert of Jaisalmer to the backwaters of Allepey to the sun baked coral beaches of Lakshadweep....A first hand account of exploring this beautiful country.



Friday, May 18, 2007

Summer escapades

Share

As the mercury is rising day by day in Delhi, and schools have closed for summer vacation, more and more people are going out of Delhi. I will also be off to relatively cooler North East for my annual summer break. On return I will be proceeding to Mumbai for a couple of days before coming back to the daily routine of Delhi. Will be back to blogging after 20 days. I wish everyone a nice summer holiday.

Labels:

posted by Rupankar Mahanta at 2:14 PM

Please DO NOT post comment with url. If you have an url, then you should request for a link exchange.


Translate this post into:
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home