Friday, July 08, 2005

Photographs

I understands that many of my readers are not able to view photgraphs of Badrinath posted in my blog (may be because of websense). My photographs can be seen now at www.albumtown.com/rupankar/ . A link to this website is also provided on the right. Hosting an album is the best way to share your photos with friends and family rather then sending them as attachments in mail. You also can share your photographs through albumtown. It is fairly easy and provides free storage space of 50MB. This is good enough space if you know how to scan for net. My photgraphs are mostly scanned at 75 dpi. I have wrote about scanning in one of my earlier posts. Yahoo also offers photo sharing facility which gives you 30MB of free space. But that site is also not opening properly because of websense.

No comments: