My web spaces: India Travel | Me'lange | My Flickr | My Photography |



 

EXPLORING INDIA : From Kaziranga to the Himalayas to the desert of Jaisalmer to the backwaters of Allepey to the sun baked coral beaches of Lakshadweep....A first hand account of exploring this beautiful country.



Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Winter Holidays

Share

Last night I saw a beautiful photo of a snow covered resort in Whistler, Canada. It made me long for a holiday again. Drying leaves and dipping temperatures has heralded onset of the winter. Going on a vacation this winter ? In fact the final days before the winter offer probably one of the best traveling windows. Think of a winter vacation and a snowy landscape with people skiing around probably conjures up your mind. That may be because I live in a area far away from those locations that receives snowfall every year. If you are planning a vacation in aboard then here is a site which you can explore : Holiday Whistler

My schedule for this traveling season has already drawn up. I had already applied for leave so that it coincides with winter break of my daughter’s school. But this time it may not be a snowy break for me.

Labels: ,

posted by Rupankar Mahanta at 12:48 PM

Please DO NOT post comment with url. If you have an url, then you should request for a link exchange.


Translate this post into:
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home