My web spaces: India Travel | Me'lange | My Flickr | My Photography |



 

EXPLORING INDIA : From Kaziranga to the Himalayas to the desert of Jaisalmer to the backwaters of Allepey to the sun baked coral beaches of Lakshadweep....A first hand account of exploring this beautiful country.



Monday, November 23, 2015

Timeshare Holidays in India

Share

There always is a gap between how much you said and what finally appears. It was fun interacting with an editor of a leading national newspaper. Given the no of phone calls I receive from strangers based on the articles I had written on my blog, I seem to have become an expert on timeshare holidays smile emoticon . In fact the BS team contacted me after reading my blog.

Business Standard, Mumbai, 24 Aug, 2015

Labels: , , ,

posted by Rupankar Mahanta at 9:49 PM

Please DO NOT post comment with url. If you have an url, then you should request for a link exchange.


Translate this post into:
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified



3 Comments:

At November 25, 2015 6:09 PM, Blogger Red Wood Creations said...

Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!

anti skid tapes supplier in india

 
At December 03, 2015 10:43 AM, Blogger Krishna Thapaliya said...

The hike through the most rugged and fascinating trails of Sagarmatha National Park, witnessing the traditional Sherpa culture in the villages of Khumbu and being in close proximity with world’s highest peak - Everest Base Camp Trek.

 
At January 07, 2016 11:40 AM, Blogger prince raj said...

hi,

This blog gives excellent information about India tours. so my point of view this blog is very nice.

Top PR Agencies

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home