My web spaces: India Travel | Me'lange | My Flickr | My Photography |



 

EXPLORING INDIA : From Kaziranga to the Himalayas to the desert of Jaisalmer to the backwaters of Allepey to the sun baked coral beaches of Lakshadweep....A first hand account of exploring this beautiful country.



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Travelling to Singapore

Share

This was supposed to be my first foreign trip. But in between I had a trip to Khartoum and Dubai. But finally the eagerly awaited d day had arrived. It is a family trip. We will be travelling to Singapore via Kualalumpur tomorrow.

4 nights at Singapore will be followed by 2 nights at Langkawi. The trip will end with a couple of nights at KL. All bookings made except the one at Langkawi. I will post here the sites which I had used after my own bit of research to book hotels.

Feel sad that my mother could not make the trip as her passport had not come even after 8 months after applying. The passport office in many states of India has become a den of corruption. She is really disappointed as she could not make the trip.

Labels: ,

posted by Rupankar Mahanta at 8:19 PM

Please DO NOT post comment with url. If you have an url, then you should request for a link exchange.


Translate this post into:
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified



1 Comments:

At November 29, 2010 8:42 PM, Anonymous Wedding Dress said...

It is wonderful to travel from India to Kuala Lumpur. Only 4 hours flight with low cost can reach this rain-forest country.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home