Thursday, October 14, 2010

Travelling to Singapore

This was supposed to be my first foreign trip. But in between I had a trip to Khartoum and Dubai. But finally the eagerly awaited d day had arrived. It is a family trip. We will be travelling to Singapore via Kualalumpur tomorrow.

4 nights at Singapore will be followed by 2 nights at Langkawi. The trip will end with a couple of nights at KL. All bookings made except the one at Langkawi. I will post here the sites which I had used after my own bit of research to book hotels.

Feel sad that my mother could not make the trip as her passport had not come even after 8 months after applying. The passport office in many states of India has become a den of corruption. She is really disappointed as she could not make the trip.

1 comment:

Wedding Dress said...

It is wonderful to travel from India to Kuala Lumpur. Only 4 hours flight with low cost can reach this rain-forest country.