My web spaces: India Travel | Me'lange | My Flickr | My Photography |



 

EXPLORING INDIA : From Kaziranga to the Himalayas to the desert of Jaisalmer to the backwaters of Allepey to the sun baked coral beaches of Lakshadweep....A first hand account of exploring this beautiful country.



Friday, August 17, 2007

Photo workshop by Canon India

Share

Canon India is organising a photo workshop cum seminar to be conducted by renowned photgrapher Atul Kasbekar at The Park, New Delhi on 18th Aug, 2007. I was thrilled to receive an invitaion and phone call from Canon India regarding my participation at the event . It appears to be an inviation only event.

The apparent reason for my invitaion is because I had registered my EOS for the Canon Edge program at the Canon India site. Thus this is a direct result of registering which we often overlook. Anyway, I am looking forward to utilising this opportunity.

Labels:

posted by Rupankar Mahanta at 8:36 PM

Please DO NOT post comment with url. If you have an url, then you should request for a link exchange.


Translate this post into:
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home